HANA SKY TREK®
Voted Maui’s Best Activity Overall
- This 1/2 day Air-Land Combo offers Superior Sightseeing Value, voted one of the best things to do in Hawaii.
- Tour beautiful Hana and majestic Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest dormant volcano, by helicopter and Limo-Van.
- With only 6 guests per tour on our luxury Limo-Van, explore the Hana coast narrated by our Hawaii State Certified Guide.
- Fly the reverse leg in a comfortable air-conditioned helicopter to view dramatic, hidden waterfalls and pristine rainforest, and soar high above Haleakala Crater.
- This half-day tour provides a scrumptious beach-side Pacific Rim Cuisine Luncheon of Grilled Herb Marinated Chicken Breast, and also, Lightly Blackened 7 Spice Seared Ono*, elegantly served at one of Hana’s black sand beaches. *Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten-free lunch entree available.
- See a quaint Hawaiian Village at Keanae peninsula, and watch ocean waves crash against jagged lava rocks.
- Take a splash in the ocean at a black sand beach, or a dip in a freshwater pool at a cascading waterfall.
- Stroll through enchanting Hana Tropical Gardens and enjoy the aromatic tropical flowers.
Suggested Retail Price – $344.00 + tax + fuel surcharge
When you Buy Direct – You Save 13% (Over $44 per person, off the retail price)
Buy Online or Call Temptation Tours at 1-800-817-1234
Morning Tour from 7:00 AM until 1:15 PM (Tour-Dine-Fly)
Afternoon Tour from 11:15 AM until 5:00 PM (Fly-Dine-Tour)
Check-in at Kahului Heliport (See Map)
- $10 state parking fee at heliport
- For Guests 240 to 290 lbs per person or any 2 persons combined weight of over 420 lbs.- comfort seat charge of an additional $277.20 incl. tax + fees
- For Guests over 290 lbs.- comfort seat charge of an additional $373.95 incl. taxes + fees.
All tours operate rain or shine. Tour durations, itineraries, viewable sights and flight patterns are subject to change, without notice, due to inclement weather or FAA flight rules and may be altered or cancelled for safety or comfort considerations.