As Maui’s only true luxury small group tour company, we now offer to each of our guests the industry’s first Safeguard Promise.
During these challenging times presented by COVID-19, Temptation Tours promises each guest to do our absolute best to keep you safe during your touring time with us.
We will accomplish this by fully following the most up-to-date State of Hawaii mandates and comply with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our team of Certified Guides, sanitation cleaners and office staff will give 100% in their effort to protect your safety. We ask for your cooperation to support our safety endeavors.
About Our Hawaii State Certified Guides
- Each Guide has tested negative for COVID-19.
- Each Guide is required to complete a Daily Self-Certification and temperature check before reporting for touring.
- Each guide will wear a mask during your tour and follow CDC guidelines for frequent and proper handwashing and sanitation.
- Each guide will sanitize the Limo-Van using EPA approved wipes or cleaning sprays during the tour.
- All our Professional Guides have a yearly PUC health check and are Hawai’i State Certified.
About our Cleaning Team
Temptation Tours has a fully trained cleaning staff. Procedures for cleanliness and sanitation have been approved by the cruise line industry. We follow the guidelines certified by the EPA concerning disinfectants and daily practices of commercial deep and surface cleaning. Masks and gloves are worn during the cleaning process.
About our Limo-Vans
Our spacious luxury Limo-Vans will be completely sanitized before each touring adventure. Since each Limo-Van is tailored to accommodate only 8 Captain’s Chairs in the space that most companies seat 15 passengers, you will be able to relax and enjoy a safe tour adventure. We have, as always, catered to families and private tours, so be sure to inquire about our value priced buyout rates. Each luxury Limo-Van has powerful dual air conditioning that is used during the entire tour time for ventilation and maximum filtered air flow.
Welcome to Maui – Our Valued Guests
Some safety requirements for touring with Temptation Tours
- Each guest must wear a mask inside the Limo-Van or if in close proximation with other guests, when exploring outside the Limo-Van.
- All guests should remain in their same Captain’s Chair throughout the tour day. If a guest has forgotten their mask, one will be provided by our Certified Tour Guide.
- Each guest will be offered hand sanitizer and hand soap throughout the tour day.
- Lunch will be served by our Certified Tour Guides practicing the CDC guidelines.
Temptation Tours is a State of Hawaii Food Permitted Establishment. Each Limo-Van is individually certified to serve and carry food. The process of safely packaging food, controlling food temperature and food freshness is monitored each day by our Safety Team. Each of our Hawaii State Certified Guides is State of Hawaii Department of Health Certified. All safety guidelines are strictly followed. Each of the guides will wear a mask and gloves and follow all the CDC guidelines during our catered lunch service. Our full lunch menu is prepared by a Hawaii State Certified Food Establishment practicing all CDC guidelines and safety rules.
Mahalo for selecting Temptation Tours for your Hana Adventure on Maui!
We promise a fun, safe and relaxing tour on one of the worlds most beautiful and amazing drives – The Road to Hana – Maui, Hawaii.