Every day, we take our guests around Maui to see the incredible natural sights and beautiful scenery on the Road to Hana, atop Mt. Haleakala, and beyond. Our Hawaii-Certified Tour Guides are committed to providing entertaining, engaging, and accurate narration throughout our tours, leaving guests with a newfound knowledge of Maui, and the Hawaiian Islands in general.
At Temptation Tours, we go even further with our commitment to our island and state, and keep our operations as close to home as we possibly can! Here are just some of the ways we “keep it local” at Temptation Tours:
- Brochures and other printed material are printed right here in Hawaii.
- Food and drinks served on tour—including our bottled water—are locally-produced whenever possible.
- We include locally-owned-and-operated restaurants and vendors—such as Surfing Goat Dairy, Coconut Glen’s Ice Cream, and Hana Tropicals—during our tours—read more about our local vendors here!
- Our reservations offices are located in the heart of Central Maui.
- Our online-booking system was designed and is maintained locally in Hawaii.
- Temptation Tours’ operations are fully licensed and registered with the State of Hawaii.
Of course, this isn’t all the ways that Temptation Tours supports Hawaii! Your Hawaii-Certified Tour Guide will be happy to share even more with you during your tour. Remember to choose local when booking your next Maui adventure!