Temptation Tours has continued to be the recipient of the Viator Badge of Excellence and we are very proud of this acknowledgment. As Queen Kapi’olani said, Strive for the Highest, and that is what we do. Always putting our guests first for the best experience possible.
Why does this matter, you ask?
Well, first of all, the award helps visitors know which company is tried, true, and tested! It sets us apart, in a helpful way, for those new to the island looking for a genuinely unique, First Class tour experience.
Here are the standards (below) we have built our award-winning business upon. These are our priorities, which get done, even when we are tired or we are the last staff member working.
This list is one of the many reasons we win awards, such as the Badge of Excellence from Viator.
Here, we share with you what Temptation Tours provides:
- Accurate and up-to-date information to help you and our guides plan your tour
- Best options to experience the destination, the most spectacular, safest, and fun experiences
- A seamless tour booking experience, it’s a Piece of Cake for you, we do all the heavy lifting
- Excellent customer service from start to finish and through the planning stages
- Great experiences inside and outside the Limo-Vans.
- A unique small tour experience
- Supplying information that travelers need to feel comfortable, like what to wear or what we will be doing
- Hours of operation and prices are always available
- Itinerary, pickup, and meeting sites available to fit your location and schedule
- Photos and images showing our visitors what to expect
- Top-notch safety and ethical standards
We are committed to excellence in all areas of our business.
At Temptation Tours, we value the safety and health of our visitors and staff above all else. We plan to be here for the long and healthy haul.
What makes our private charter tour The Best?
When Maui’s Stay Safer at Home Lockdown began in March, 2020 with Covid-19, we created a new, essential aspect of our business – the Safeguard Promise. This promise is now integrated into the fabric of our business.
Our focus has always been to create a safe and comfortable space for our visitors, staff, and tour guides. The Safeguard Promise simply provides details of what that promise means to your safety and health.
We want everyone to feel safe as they enjoy our island home.
We are Maui’s only authentic, luxury, small group tour company. Temptation Tours was the first to offer guests the tour industry’s initial Safeguard Promise. And although some guidelines may change, our commitment to keeping our guests safe and comfortable never wavers. Here you can read more about our original Safeguard Promise.
Sustainability – one of our core values
We at Temptation Tours are always committed to taking our business model a step further. We understand the importance of contributing to the sustainability of our natural and cultural environments. Our commitment to sustainability is solid on the Island of Maui and in the whole State of Hawai’i.
Sustainability is not just for tour businesses. It is for the future of our descendants – generations from now. That is the Hawaiian way. This sustainability commitment has led Temptation Tours to even more awards.
We are a Three-Time Winner of the prestigious Hawai’i Tourism Authority’s Keep it Hawai’i Award. Our commitment and dedication to the ‘aina (the land), its people, and its history have been recognized numerous times by both industry professionals and you, our valued guests.
All of our tours highlight Maui’s natural splendor and rich cultural history. We naturally take every precaution to protect, nourish, and honor this cherished and delicate balance.
It says it clearly here, in the Hawai’i State Motto:
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono
The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness
Here are some of our practices in righteousness (pono) to malama i ka ‘aina (to take care of the land).
- When exploring Maui’s natural habitats, we leave no trace that we have been there
- Our Tour Guides are experts on endemic and indigenous species, fragile ecosystems, and sites of Native Hawaiian cultural significance, which they share with our guests
- The Limo-Van engines are turned off whenever possible
- Natural light is used as much as possible in our Reservation office and for our Fleet Management Crews to maintain our tour vehicles
- Temptation Tours family of Hawai’i Certified Tour guides support and study the use of proper Hawaiian language whenever possible
- All of our guests leave our tours with a great deal more profound respect and connection with Maui’s natural and cultural value to Hawai’i and to the world at large
- We’re constantly re-evaluating our efforts and improving our abilities and ways of sustaining Maui’s ecosystem and the Native Hawaiian presence and legacy
A quote from Hawai’i Tourism Authority and Sustainable Tourism sums it up:
“Pono means to do what is right. To Travel Pono is to travel consciously and respectfully.”
In our quest to be the best small group luxury tour company on Maui. Temptation Tours has realized that there is nothing better than the luxuriousness of a comfortable ride with people you love.
Friends and family are everything! Imagine the freedom when you charter one of our 8-person luxury vans just for you and your family. Your own private tour, your home away from home for the day, filled with the memories of a lifetime.
We promise to take excellent care of you and your loved ones.
We have delighted guests for 35 years. Many of them have graciously shared their beautiful experiences so that you can know what a fabulous experience you are in for.
Here are some kind words from past guests.
We hope to see you here on Maui soon.
Writing and Graphic Design by Sugandha Ferro Black
Photos courtesy of paid-for or free sources unless otherwise noted.