Late Autumn and early Winter in Maui are terrific!
As temperatures on the mainland drop below freezing, the temperatures in Maui become slightly cooler. The sun is lower on the horizon and it is not so hot on the beach.
It cools down about 10° from the heat of summer and the weather feels perfect!
Of course, every season is fabulous in Hawai’i. And yes, we do have seasons. We will share some fun details about them in a future blog, but for now –
Let’s take a look at your next great adventure on Maui!
Without a doubt, most visitors understand that there is a myriad of incredible adventures to be had on Maui. Many of our blogs encourage you to visit every corner of this beautiful island.
Naturally, we all know that no one should visit Maui and miss this perfect opportunity to ride on the Road to Hana. With 54 one-lane bridges and 617 curves, all of our Road to Hana tours offer breathtaking scenery and an unforgettable experience.
However, when you travel this delightful road with Temptation Tours, you can relax in the leather captain chairs. Your Certified Hawaiian Tour Guide does all the driving with ease and confidence.
Your guide can also show and tell you about the many magical places along the way. And, answer just about all your questions. They know the road like an old friend and are happiest when they get to share it with you!
Temptation Tours Top 5 Excursions to Hana – And Why Everyone Loves Them!
The Hana Sky-Trek Tour: The Ultimate touring experience – from the sky to the waterfall!
- Experience the vistas of East Maui’s Road to Hana from the sky and from your comfy Limo-Van on land.
- Swim at our stop at Pua’a Ka’a State Park.
- See hidden treasures from the sky and on the land – you can see remote vistas only available from the sky and on the same day see many others up close on the ground!
- Discover picturesque waterfalls and tropical flora like Shampoo Ginger. Yes, you can squeeze the flower bulb into your hair for a quick shampoo!
The Meet Your Guide Tour is So Convenient!
- You can drive to meet your guide. The tour starts right away!
- Capture the scenic beauty with the help of your guide as you cruise in total comfort in the Limo-Tour van.
- You are safe and sound and entertained with stories and history, with your tour guide by your side.
- Waterfalls and tropical flora burst out at you from every turn in the road!
- You are perfectly cared for, all day, in ultimate luxury.
- Perfect for foodies – Starting with a Run-of-the-menu Breakfast in Pa’ia. Then, pausing for a three-course luncheon at the Hana-Maui Resort!
- Romantic and fun-filled.
- Luscious Waterfalls and tropical flora around almost every bend.
Premium Hana Picnic Tour – A Full Day of Hana’s Greatest Hits!
- A Relaxing day out on the Road to Hana, perfect for the whole family
- A full day of rainforest discovery and a prepared picnic lunch.
- Swimming at Wai’anapanapa State Park’s Black Sand Beach and the Pua’a Ka’a State Park’s serene waterfall and pool.
- Glistening waterfalls, exotic tropical flora, and lava sea cliffs captivate you.
- Special bonus – a walk through the Hana Tropical Gardens!
Hana Cave Quest
- The most extensive and accessible Lava-Tube (Cave) on Maui, is great for those who love the outdoors.
- Walk in the cool, serene, underground beauty and see up close the ancient volcanic formations; it adds a richness and special dimension to the above-ground part of the tour.
- Take a cool dip in a fresh, natural waterfall pool or enjoy a pristine ocean swim.
- And then a delicious picnic lunch while you’re still fresh from your swim or walking in the lava tube.
- PLUS – – – Hana Lava Tube Group just received the Maui Adopt-a-Highway recognition award.
Private Charter – Have a great idea perfect for your family? Perhaps you want to create a unique experience for a special occasion.
Design your own tour and select your choicest spots for your pleasure and satisfaction. Tell us what you have in mind and see what we can do for you!
Make sure to visit our website or give us a call, and we will gladly answer all your questions.
Whether it is the Road to Hana you seek to explore or a visit to the top of Haleakalā, we are here to help you discover and be thrilled by the wonders of our island home.
Photos courtesy of paid-for or free sources unless otherwise noted.